Platypus Print and Packaging
Print & Packaging
Diviners believe in creating Divine experiences that are beyond physical. Revelling in the wonder of the invisible, crafting a gin that exists in a place between science and art. Their home is in Queensland’s premier wine region, the Granite Belt, where they blend the beverage with only the finest Australian botanicals with the mastery of distillation.
Frank Tomlinson of Diviners Distillery first met with our General Manager, Aaron Lusch in May 2020. Frank shared his vision to create a packaging masterpiece that would capture the creative minds of the consumer. Designed by Creative Director, Matty McMullen with illustrations by artist Olivia Knapp. Frank and the team worked closely with Platypus Print Packaging to develop concepts and samples, trialling numerous boards and designs until the perfect prototype was developed.
The award-winning Outlier and Apparition cartons are produced on 200gsm Hanno Silk mounted and printed both sides to recycled E flute board. Matt Cello glazing and Spot Gloss UV coating applied to the outer packaging provided the extra wow factor! The prized alcohol brand and luxurious top shelf packaging are winning all the awards it has been entered into and it has even been featured in the British Vogue magazine.
World Gin Awards 2021
- Gold Winner – Diviners Distillery, Best Design & Presentation Award
- Gold Winner – Outlier, Best Label Design (Australia)
- Gold Winner – Outlier, Best Bottle Design (Australia)
- Gold Winner – Outlier, New Launch Award (Australia)
- Silver Winner – Apparition, New Launch Award (Australia)
- #6 HOTTEST 100 AUSTRALIAN GINS OF 2021
Platypus Packaging is certified:
- ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- PEFC AND FSC CERTIFIED ‘SAFE FORESTED’ CHAIN OF CUSTODY MATERIAL SOURCE
- SQF SAFE QUALITY FOOD
- HACCP FOOD GRADE PACKAGING
- MEMBERS OF THE AUSTRALIAN PACKAGING COVENANT ORGANISATION (APCO)
How can we help?
Drop us a line today and we will get back to you
regarding your enquiry.